Thursday 7 November 2013

reading assignment 5

#1  i wish my law firm would confirm my other line of credit , i'm getting sick of the letters #annoying #sorrynotsorry
#2 wow i really hate how my boss sent me to this seminar #ugh #sobored #drooling
#3 my roommate wont shut up about the new scarf i bought, it was on sale okay!? #noproblem #shopaholic #tbh
#4 i am so sick of this job and all the errands #notaslave #iwannashop
#5 wow this guy just gave me money for my "grandmas" birthday present #guilty #newscarf
#6 okay i swear this time i promise to pay my visa bill #pray #help
#7 on second thought i think i just came down with glandular fever #sosick #cough 
#8 just went to the country to visit mom and dad, and it looks like i just bought a bowl i never wanted #splurge #guilty
#9 wow that craft sale really broke the bank for me #sorry #reallythough
#10 i promise to start organizing my budget #plans #sostressed
#11 okay, now i am only allowed to treat my self once and a while #phew #nice
#12 okay how am i supposed to cut out lattes from my list #need #dying
#13 oh and no more morning muffins #what #sos
#14 this budgeting thing is working so well #proud #happy #content
#15 okay on second thought budgeting sucks #splurged #ohno #sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment