Saturday 30 November 2013

six word memoir write ups

#1:  family will never be left behind
this six word memoir is showing how much my family means to me, they will never be left behind because when we go through tough times we like to stay together like a family should. we are always on each others sides through thick and thin. no one can separate me from my family. we have such a strong and eternal bond.

         #2: wanderlust will flow through my veins
this six word memoir is to show that i am forever thinking of travelling the world, it is the one thing i strive to do in life, i always want to see new places and meet new people. i envision myself having a job where i can travel on business. travelling opens so many doors to new experiences and great opportunities

        #3 i am a big tea enthusiast
this is a more light hearted six word memoir, i am in love with teas especially teas from around the world, when i drink tea it makes me feel happy inside and warm. i love how it can be nostalgic too, teas can make you think about things it is also a classic and great healthy treat

       #4 cinders was my best friend ever
my cat cinders was probably my best friend i shared so many memories with her, when we put her down it was probably the most horrible day of my life, i am still sad about it even today but she made such a lasting impact on my life and i would do anything in the world to have her back even just for a couple of minutes

      #5 tumblr will always be my diary
tumblr, is where i go to share my feelings, not everyone knows about my personal tumblr, well except for my best friend jade.if you were to look at my tumblr you would see that im not always the happy hyper girl i seem to be, i get sad too just like everyone else

      #6 josephine dejak is my life savior
josephine is my grandma she is my life savior because she offers me so much support and love, she also made me realize that my problems are just minimal to what some people deal with she always makes me look at the bigger picture of things and she never makes me feel sad or mad. all that she brings me is happiness and i am truly grateful for her

    #7 oh what a wonderful day today
this is one of the mottos i have, whenever i am feeling down or made or sad i just recite this phrase it makes me think about how many people are having a good day and it makes me turn my day into something that is positive

     #8 and let us dance and sing
this is something that i read somewhere that made me think, just remember the good things in life and forget about the bad things that may bother you , because every cloud has a silver lining you  just have to know what to do to get there

No comments:

Post a Comment